- Venue -
Wesley Girl’s High School (July 19~22, 2012)
Four-day scientific activies and the closing ceremony will be held from July 19~22, 2012 in Wesley Girl‘s High School. Wireless internet is accessible around campus.
How to reach Wesley Girls High School
Wesley Girls High School is close to Shilin and Dazhi MRT station. Participants can take MRT and get off at either Shilin or Dazhi station, and take bus or taxi for going to Wesley Girls High School.
By MRT & Bus
At Shi-Lin MRT Station:
- Take Massive Rapid Transportation (MRT) to Shi-Lin Station, and depart from Exit1.
- Take 1 minute walk to Watson Drugstore (No. 243, Zhongzheng Rd. Taipei). Bus stop is located in front of Watson Drugstore.
- Take bus No. 255, Mini-bus No. 18 or 19. Get off at the Wesley Girls High School Stop.
- You may also take bus No. 304 or 815. Get off at the National Palace Museum Stop and walk to Wesley Girls High School. It will take about 5 minutes.
At Da-Zhi MRT Station:
- Take Massive Rapid Transportation (MRT) to Da-Zhi Station, and depart from Exit3.
- Take 1 minute walk to bus stop (in front of No. 542, Beian Rd. Taipei).
- Take bus Brown 13 and get off at the Wesley Girls High School Stop.
Route Map of MRT
Taxi is one of the most convenient means of transportation in Taiwan. You can call a taxi anytime and almost anywhere if necessary. You can take a taxi to Wesley Girls High School. It may cost you 5 to 7 € if you take the taxi from Shi-Lin/Da-Zhi Station to Wesley Girls High School.